FIVE HOLIDAY GIFT SHOPPING TIPS
- Do you like to do things together with your friends or family members? Consider giving a gift that you can all work on at the same time, such as one of our felt ornament dies, felts and floss or create a series of gift tags and/or thank you notes. Give the gift early and get together with your family on Christmas Eve when you each create your own ornament. Or gather a group of friends for a Sip and Create Party and create tags for all those gifts you are wrapping!
- We all understand budgets are important - narrow down your gift ideas by using the price filter on the left-hand side of our website or shop our special "Gifts Under" categories below.
- What types of gifts are you looking for? Consider shopping by theme, using the shopping filters on the left-hand side of our website or shop our curated Gift Guide below. We share our favorites and top-selling goodies to make your choice easier!
- Color! This one might sound silly, but sometimes you can't go wrong with a gift in their favorite color! Is it a new ink pad, pack of card stock, markers... everyone has a favorite color! We even have filters that allow you to easily find items in a wide variety of colors. Test it out and see what the red/pink filter offers you for choices!
- Are you worried you might be giving a duplicate of something your loved one already owns? Don't be! If they already own the item you purchase please tell them not to open the packaging and contact us using the button below with your order number. Returns on unopened products will be accepted for a full refund before the end of January 2020!
Last-minute gifts needed - no ideas... no problem! Recipients will squeal with glee when you give them a gift certificate to Ellen Hutson!
Feel confident in your gift selections by shopping with us. Our rating on Google shares how important each of you are to us as a team! We will always do our best to provide you with excellent service, quality products and education to inspire and bring joy to your loved ones! Happy Holidays to you and your family!