Blues - Serene to Dramatic Hand Poured Watercolor Half Pan Set includes these six DANIEL SMITH colors important for seas and skies. These colors help create a huge, expressive range of blues from calm water and boundless skies to active and stormy ones!
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Genuine
- Cerulean Blue
- Lunar Blue
- Sodalite Genuine
- Payne's Blue Grey
Includes 6 half pans, a bonus travel case and 9 empty pans.
Following in the DANIEL SMITH tradtion of manufacturing the finest, handcrafter paints and products, the pans are hand poured. Hand pouring pans is incredibly labor intensive but offers the purest form of professional watercolor half pans. It take 3 to 4 pours over a period of several months of drying to produce each half pan of DANIEL SMITH Watercolor.
- Hand Crafted
- Made in the USA
- Professional Artist quality
- Finest pigments
- Re-wets quickly
- Exceptional lightfast pigments
- 38 color available throughout 6 select sets
- DANIEL SMITH uses the exact same formula for both tube and pan colors
- Portable and easy to use, pefect for travel
- Pans are not available in open stock
The beautiful painting shown above was created by our friend Sandy Allnock using only the colors available in the BLUES palette. You can find more information or sign up for an online watercolor class from Sandy on her website - Art-Classes.com
- Mixed Assortment