With the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System you can add stunning and eye catching foil details to any card or mixed media project. This exciting system was designed to be used with your Platinum or Platinum 6 Die cutting & embossing machine, and is also compatible with many other die cutting machines including the Big Shot, Vagabond and many others. The system now includes a roll of the ever popular Rainbow Foil, plus a roll of Gold foil. The system also includes a fresh, modern floral and sentiment plate set so you can begin foiling right away!
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is easy to use. Just heat the platform & chosen plate, create your foiling sandwich, and then run the platform through your die cutting machine. Foiled elements can be added to various materials, such as cardstock, fabric, ribbon, leather, and more. You can even create foiled designs using some of your existing metal dies.
- Hot Foil Stamp Press Machine - Heated Surface measures approx 5 7/8"w x 6 1/2"l
- Power Cord (6 ft) US version only.
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Thin Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Silicone Cooling Pad
- Magnetic Pick-up Tool
- Two Starter Foil Rolls (Rainbow & Gold)
- Two Starter Hot Foil Plates (Frame & Sentiment)
- Spellbinders Platinum, Platinum 6
FSJ Platinum, Platinum 6
- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Sizzix BigShot
- Sizzix BigKick
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- Tim Holtz Vagabond
- We R Memory Keepers Evolution
- FSJ Amaze
- Craftwell eBosser
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with Many Die Cutting Machines
- Hundreds of Foil Plate Designs with More Launching Each Month
- Compatible with over 50+ Foil Colors
- Foil with Your Existing Metal Dies*
- Use on Many Materials
Other machines may be compatible with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. Machine must have at least a 6" wide platform and cut steel rule dies in order to work with Glimmer. Note: the Cuttlebug is not compatible with the Glimmer.
*Not all etched dies are suitable for Glimmering. Play and experiment.