The NEW and improved MINI MISTI is here!
New features include:
- rounded corners
- molded rulers (no stickers)
- offset lid for ease of opening and closing
- a convenient place to store the bar magnet
- Please view YouTube video for full walk-through.
Meet the Mini Laser Etched MISTI! The Mini is a wonderful companion to the original Laser Etched MISTI. It is perfect for smaller projects and cards, and has a smaller footprint in your craft space!
MISTI, the stampers new best friend! This is the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented or MISTI for short. MISTI's simple hinge design provides consistent stamping for the novice or experienced crafter. This tool will accommodate both the red rubber cling mount stamps or clear stamp. A foam pad is included with your MISTI to raise the cardstock when stamping with clear stamps. Your MISTI will provide a platform for multiple stamp techniques that are impossible with traditional stamp mounts. Use the two included magnets to quickly and easily position your cardstock, and the included grid paper makes it easy for you to layout and align your card's design. Your MISTI is a tool you will treasure and enjoy, while saving you time and money while you make professional looking cards that reflect your creativity.
- MINI MISTI 6 x 7
- stamping area 6 x 4-3/4
Proper care of MISTI is important:
- Wipe away excess ink from ink pads right away (especially permanent inks.) Do not allow ink to sit on the lid over night. Clean after every use.
- Gently wipe the lid. Do Not scrub or scratch.
- Use Novus 1 Plastic polish for general cleaning only. By purchasing MISTI you are agreeing to only use this recommended cleaner and follow cleaning and care directions. Using any other cleaners will be at your own risk.
- Do Not drop.
- Do Not use solvent or oil based products. Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals can cause crazing.
The lid is laser etched, tooling marks may be visible and are not covered by the warranty.
Neodymium magnets are very brittle and very strong magnetically. Children should NEVER be allowed to play with these magnets. Therefore, it is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury as well as damage to the magnets. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets and flying chips are dangerous to your eyes. Magnets can chip and shattered if allowed to 'jump at' an attracting object. Due to their brittle nature, magnets cannot be warrantied, replaced, returned, or exchanged.
Each MINI MISTI is printed with the following: As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace. 1 Peter 4:10